Cultivate U Internship Program
Interns operate on the church staff schedule each week.
Interns lead daily devotions on a rotational schedule; attend chapel midweek.
Interns participate in group and individual physical activity.
Interns attend weekly staff meetings; collaborate on projects; initiate and participate in community outreach programs on and off site.
Interns serve the church and staff in the following areas: broadcasting and technology; foster care; children, youth, and young adults; community outreach; worship; Sunday services.
Interns utilize hours of study time at the church in community with other interns; work with Dr. Missie Meyer to establish a calendar and identify assignments, expectations, and due dates for accountability.
- Foundation in the Word of God
- Identity as believers
- Spiritual growth and authority
- Overall lifestyle of worship
- Intimacy with the Lord
- Areas called to serve
- Framework and study in scripture, spiritual growth, and authority
- Intimacy with Jesus at the forefront of any area or career path
- Learning from leaders in our community outside of the church
- Skills and experience in areas of study
- Serving in roles and serving people
- Working alongside our staff members
Reach out to our Cultivate U site Director, Dr. Missie Howe, for more information by emailing DrMissie@CultivationChurch.com, or fill out an application by clicking the link below: